Wednesday, August 22, 2007

English Lass = Class

As an Englishman, I am often embarrased at the state of drunkeness and general malarky that surrounds friday and saturday nights at pubs and parties in the UK. Possibly revealing my sexist side, English women in particular seem to be more disgraceful in public, wearing teeny ugly skirts revealing white fat legs that wobble in their high heel appendages. This story on the Beeb bites the biscuit for me in terms of English women + Bacardi Breezers = Mess. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

Basically, a lady (although I am not sure this term is entirely appropriate) was hanging out at a party with her ex-boyfriend , and decided at some moment to wrip off his testical with her hand. As the BBC reports :

"She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

It makes me proud to be a Brit.

No comments: